Dr Maria Richea
Return to profiles
Dr Maria Richea - Experienced Researcher
Host Organisation: Université d'Évry-Val-d'Essonne
Project: Social dialogue as multi-level governance in times of change: employer and employee experiences
Supervisor(s): Prof. Stephen Bouquin
Training on NVivo10 & Project Management, co-organized with Professor Paul Stewart 5-7 of March 2015 at Grand Hotel Excelsior Valletta, Malta:
- A one day NVivo 10 training on: 5th of March 2015 by the QSR International NVivo - Trainer Mr. Ben Meehan
- Two days training on Project Management: 6th March 2015: From Early Stage Researcher to Experinced Researcher, Guest speaker Mrs. Magdalena Chomicka (foreign specialist University of Wroclaw, Poland) and 7th March 2015: Project Management in the Third Sector – Challenges and Rewards in the Development of a Non-profit Company, Guest speaker Mr. Gearóid Ó Machail, CEO with CAIRDE company – ChangingEmployment Non-Academic Associate Partner
- Theme 1 Workshop “How to get published?” - September 2014, hosted by Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium, co-organized with Professor Stephen Bouquin, Université d'Évry-Val-d'Essonne
- Theme 1 Workshop on “Research Data Reporting”, 20-22 October 2014, co-organized with Dr Violetta Zentai – Central European University, Budapest
- Richea, Maria., (2015) Marie Curie Initial Training Network ‘Changing Employment’ (WP 1) Deliverable 1.4 Employment and social dialogue as multi-level governance in times of change
- Marie Curie Initial Training Network ‘Changing Employment’ Deliverable 11.6: “Employment Challenges in Europe: Initial Findings” (February 2015), This report has been developed and finalised accordingly to a design conceived by: ER1: Dr. Maria Richea & ER2: Dr. Olena Fedyuk
- ChangingEmployment Mid-Term Review: Annual Progress Report for Year 2 - Theme 1: Management and Employees, November, 2014
- ChangingEmployment Research Paper Series
- Theme 1 Management and Employees - with Professor Valeria Pulignano, K U Leuven (theme 1 lead) Dr. Maria Richea, Université d'Évry-Val-d'Essonne, (theme 1 ER)
- With the ESRs, conducted during the Annual Colloquium in Wroclaw, November 2015 - Team activity with Dr. Olena Fedyuk, ER2
Stewart, Paul and Durand, Jean-Pierre
The Sociology of Work Paradigms in Seven European Countries (Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Hungary): From Keynesianism and Actually existing Socialism to neo-liberalism. .
Employment and social dialogue as multilevel governance in times of change.
Changing Employment output
The Intellectual Property Rights … The Master of Academic Puppets or a Raincoat?.
Changing Employment Blog